Grand Traverse Resort and Spa
Rising in the midst of Northern Michigan’s freshwater bounty, winding wooded trails, and sugar-sand beaches is Grand Traverse Resort and Spa. Whether you’ve arrived for business or vacation, you’ll find accommodations, amenities, and activities that suit your needs and lifestyle, paired with service that exceeds expectations.
Regarded as a premier Michigan vacation destination, the Resort has been ranked among the nation’s finest resorts with accolades from Golf Digest, USA Today, Forbes, TripAdvisor, and others.
Grand Traverse Resort and Spa Snapshot
- 900 acres of Northern Michigan landscape
- 86,500 square feet of versatile meeting space
- 7,000-square-foot Spa Grand Traverse
- Nearly 600 guest rooms
- Tower rooms and suites
- Hotel rooms and suites
- Rental homes
- Five restaurants and lounges, including Aerie Restaurant & Lounge on the 16th floor
- Gallery of Shops
- Three championship golf courses including The Bear by Jack Nicklaus, The Wolverine by Gary Player, and Spruce Run by William Newcomb
- Private Beach Club on Lake Michigan’s Grand Traverse Bay
- Four indoor/outdoor pools and several indoor/outdoor hot tubs
- Indoor Water Playground
- Licensed daycare center
- 100,000-square-foot Health Club
- Five indoor tennis courts
- Cardio-fitness room
- Yoga studio
- Weight room
At Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, you’ll also see that the love for Northern Michigan’s unique natural attributes instills a level of environmental stewardship that surpasses hospitality standards nationwide. Through the implementation of our Environmental Management System and the relentless effort from every Resort employee, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa practices ongoing stewardship of the environment. Learn more about the Resort’s green practices here.