New to the casino? Not an experienced player? No worries—our friendly, trained staff will help you learn the ins and outs of games like three card poker, blackjack, and roulette. When you visit Leelanau Sands Casino for the first time, our dealers can walk you through how to play to ensure your time on the gaming floor is all about fun.
Want to learn more before visiting? Learn more below!
Three Card Poker
- $5 – $100
- $1 Progressive Bet
This appealing variation of poker offers three different ways to play. Players may bet against the dealer’s hand by wagering on the Ante and play bets, Players may bet on the value of their own three cards hand by wagering on the pair plus bet, and the Players may wager on both bets.
Pair Plus Pay Table
Straight Flush – 40 to 1
Three of a Kind – 30 to 1
Straight – 6 to 1
Flush – 4 to 1
Pair – 1 to 1
- $5 – $200
- Other limits available upon request.
1. Players may play up to two hands, provided that they double the table minimum on both hands.
2. A player can surrender their hand after the dealer checks for Blackjack and prior to making taking action on their hand. The dealer will take half of the players bet.
3. Hand signals are required from the player on whether they would like to take a hit (take an additional card) or stand (take no more cards).
4. Dealer will hit soft 17.
5. A player may double down on any first two cards.
6. A player may double for less, but must be at least the table minimum.
7. Players may split two cards if they are of the same value (not to exceed 4 hands – 3 splits).
8. Any ten valued card may be split (e.g. Jack and King, 10 and Queen, etc.).
9. Aces can be split one time only. After splitting, players may double down to receive another card.
10. Insurance pays 2 to 1.
11. A player may insure for less.
12. Blackjack pays 3 to 2.
13. For $25 min. or higher: Dealer stands on all 17, no mid-shoe entry, surrender not allowed.
- Inside: $1 – 25
- Outside: $1 – $500
A. Pays 35 to 1. Straight up bet. Any 1 number.
B. Pays 17 to 1. Split bet. 2 numbers.
C. Pays 8 to 1. Corner bet. 4 numbers.
D. Pays 11 to 1. Street bet. 3 numbers
E. Pays 6 to 1. First 5 bet. 5 numbers.
F. Pays 5 to 1. Six way bet. 6 numbers.
G. Pays 1 to 1. Outside bet. 18 numbers.
H. Pays 2 to 1. Dozen bet. 12 numbers.
I. Pays 2 to 1. Row bet. 12 numbers.
Place your bets on your numbers. Betting is closed once the dealer waves off “No More Bets.” No more bets will be accepted after this motion.