In an effort to improve our overall guest experience, we’re excited to announce that we’ll be installing a new player software system at Leelanau Sands Casino on Monday, December 2. This new player system will provide our guests with a more convenient, personalized, and enhanced gaming experience. Players will also have the ability to manage and view account information from our website and new mobile app (these features coming soon).
Here are several important notes for our Players Club members to be aware of:
- During installation, part of our gaming floor may be unavailable.
- We will be issuing new Players Club cards to all members. Once installation is complete and all games are on our new system, your old Players Club cards will not work. New cards will be available at the Leelanau Sands Players Club beginning Monday, December 2.
- Once you receive your new Players Club card, you will start accumulating points on our new system immediately. Your point balance will begin at “0” on our new system. However, all of your historical player information and points earned will be imported and become viewable by Friday, December 6.
- Player kiosks at Leelanau Sands will not be operational December 2-4. This means that any of our kiosk-based promotions, like Choose the Champs, will not be available to play during this time.
- Monday Euchre will be available on December 2.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to improve our overall gaming experience. We sincerely appreciate your continued loyalty to Leelanau Sands Casino!
For more assistance, please visit our Players Club or call 231-534-8207.